General Merchandise & Superstores interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

13,126

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time where something you planned did not turn out as you expected.

1 Answer

What is the difference between wholesale and retail pricing?

1 Answer

From the math test staffing situation: If one person leaves this position early because he gets sick, how would you reassign the remaining employees in order to ship out the correct number of product for the day?

1 Answer

The three data structure questions are: 1. the difference between linked list and array; 2. the difference between stack and queue; 3. describe hash table.

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

1 Answer

On what occasion did I ever have to resolve a concern for a customer, and what did I do to resolve said issue.

What actions would you take if you found that you are actually carrying too much inventory?

If you had 5,623 participants in a tournament, how many games would need to be played to determine the winner

60 Answers

"Jeff Bezos walks into your office and says you can have a million dollars to launch your best entrepreneurial idea. What is it?"

22 Answers