Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for generalist

Generalist Interview Questions

1,538

generalist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you process payroll?

5 Answers

Yes, I can. I do process payroll in my current job for over 100 employees.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Describe how you handled a difficult employee relations issue

6 Answers

What would I do to improve employee morale?

1 Answer

Function to compute the number of ways to climb a flight of n steps. Taking 1, 2, or 3 steps at a time. Do it in Linear time and constant space. n = 3. 1 1 1 1 2 2 1 3 Ans = 4

15 Answers

Get numeric number out of a roman string, linear time Given: mapping I = 1, V = 5, X = 10, L = 50, C = 100, D = 500, M = 1000 Input/Output: II = 2, III = 3, IV = 4 VI, VII, VIII IX = 9 XL = 40, XLIX = 49

9 Answers

Interweave a linked list. Do it in Linear time and constant space. Input: A->B->C->D->E Output: A->E->B->D->C

6 Answers

Merge 'k' sorted arrays, each array may have max 'n' elements

4 Answers

IMDB 2.0 - Movie DB Table Structure Your best friend Betty thinks IMDB is too complicated and challenges you to create a simple movie web site. One page will display movies (with movie name, date it was released, and list of actors). Click on an actor and you're taken to the actor page (with actor name, birthday, bio, and list of movies actor has been in). Please outline the relational table structure of the database for this.

4 Answers

What do you know about The shipyard?

3 Answers

Given a dictionary based simple password, create all possible (special character) passwords based on a provided mapping. Input: face Map: {a -> @, 4, A} Output: f@ce, f4ce, fAce

3 Answers