Generic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Generic Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Generic Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None...All of the questions were simple and easy, Like If you were in this situation what would you do, Is stealing okay, or Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with this or that

1 Answer

Just generic stories from previous jobs I had

What entices you about this role and would you say you have hard skills or soft skills?

1 Answer

All generic questions, all same for all candidates. Describe most challenging project and your role. How did you handle it. Describe difficult interpersonal situation, how did you reso Ve it. What area our strengths, etc. not very imaginative.

What's your favorite website

1 Answer

What do you see yourself doing in this industry?

1 Answer

Write the code for a function that reverses a string

1 Answer

The last manager asked me to tell him something none of the other interviewees had told him....something about myself that would make me a good Costco employee. Well, I'm not sure how he thought I'd know what the other people had told him! Ridiculous thing to say.

1 Answer

Describe a challenge that you overcame.

Generic case... Here's a client situations and the challenges around it. Please come back with your recommendations.

No question was difficult. They were general or generic questions like, "What are your weaknesses?", or "Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?" Really lame questions.

110 of 11 Interview Questions