Geologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geologist Interview Questions

Geologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

One question they asked was for a general description of the geology program at my school, what I liked most and least about it, and how I feel it prepared me for a career in the environmental and geological sciences.

3 Answers

I described the geology program at my college and gave them examples of my most memorable classes and assignments, and followed that up with telling them how most of my professors came from some type of industry and were wealths of information in their own right on the ins and outs of a science career.

is considered geology is aware of science and that interested in studying the ground and interested in installed the internal and its history and also interested in the factors of Interior in the ground example of earthquakes and volcanoes, also interested in some external factors example of erosion, As for the out of the word Geology it is derived from the Greek language and means the cause of the earth, as well as is aware of

Past experience

2 Answers

How would you handle a situation where you were a manager and one of your employees was not completing his or her tasks?

2 Answers

I'm a graduate student with no job experience in my field, so the online assessment was baffling, because it was full of questions apparently aimed at applicants who have been previously employed. For example, I'm pretty sure I've never delegated and assigned tasks to team members from different departments working on the same project, but there were plenty of questions asking about how good I am at doing tasks like that.

2 Answers

What is your biggest weakness?

2 Answers

quel est vôtre situation matrimoniale

2 Answers

Q: What do you know about this segment and why do you want to work for us?

1 Answer

They literally did not ask me a single question. They are in constant need of fresh graduates to churn through because maybe 1 in every 10 stay longer than a year.

1 Answer

Why do you want to be a mud logger/geologist?

1 Answer

What role and type of position (i.e. on-call, part-time, full-time) would be most suitable for me.

110 of 206 Interview Questions