Director Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in Georgia

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

They do a better job of promoting and communicating their programs.

Tell me about a time you had a co-worker issue - how did you handle it?

4 Answers

There are no questions, just a monologue of 'how great I am' from the CEO.

3 Answers

Why are you interested in the role?

1 Answer

Are you willing to relocate?

1 Answer

Mostly the standard behavior questions, such as past mistakes and how did I rectify it; weaknesses and strengths; how would you get yourself up to speed; how do you decide to do something yourself vs. asking for help from others; what's your most proud accomplishment; what's your biggest disappointment

1 Answer

All questions were very basic. Tell me about yourself? Why are you qualified? What experience do you have?

1 Answer

Company is not necessarily concerned with growing their market share. When I asked about profitable growth, I was told that the company only wanted to due things the "pure" way? I asked what that meant and the person really did not know. I left as quickly as possible, never to look back.

1 Answer

What makes you think you can do this job?

1 Answer

The CEO asked me to create a job description for my dream job with specific details regarding salary, hours, travel, scope of responsibilities

110 of 568 Interview Questions