Recruiter Interview Questions in Glasgow, UK | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruiter

Recruiter Interview Questions in Glasgow, UK

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did I want this specific job?

1 Answer

I told them I liked interaction with people on a day to day basis. I like talking to people essentially.

have you own transport? as there is no public transport

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you have thought on your feet Analyzing large amounts of data Influencing and negotiating Working with high volumes

ll face-to-face's were discussing cv in great depth, asking why I made certain choices. Assessment day: first off watched a video and was intro'd to the company (make sure to take notes), then put hand in envelope and picked out a topic to do a 3 minute presentation on. Next was exercises practising how to speak to candidates/clients, then wrote a job advert, then practised presenting a job to the client.

Given that the job could be highly stressful at times, how do I deal with stress?

1 Answer

Why BMI Healthcare? Describe a time you worked within a team.

1 Answer

If a member of staff from the call centre was not enjoying their job, how would you deal with that situation?

110 of 33 Interview Questions