Glastonbury, England interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Glastonbury, England

Domino's Interviews in Glastonbury

jobs.dominos.com /  HQ: Ann Arbor, MI

1 Interviews in Glastonbury (of 927)

1.0 Very Easy

Royal Mail Interviews in Glastonbury

www.royalmailgroup.com /  HQ: MILTON KEYNES, UK

1 Interviews in Glastonbury (of 282)

3.0 Average

The Cornish Bakery Interviews in Glastonbury

www.thecornishbakery.com /  HQ: Bath

1 Interviews in Glastonbury (of 2)

1.0 Very Easy

Interview Questions in Glastonbury

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would I do should a client ask me how another client was, bearing in mind they are good friends.

2 Answers

I would advise the client to telephone her friend or maybe one of their family members, I would also suggest they might wish to call the local Candlelight office and enquire after their friend. I would politely explain that I have to adhere to confidentiality.

It is always difficult when clients are friends with one another, however, it is important that our staff respect client confidentiality and only share info on a needs to know basis, for example, with your CTM, the office or on-call. Thank you so much for leaving this review and we are so pleased to see you had a positive first time experience with our Company. Welcome onboard.

Asked if I had any time off booked, few other questions were asked

1 Answer

Royal Mail regard itself highly for a quality service. Can you think of a time when you delivered a high quality service?

Can I provide ID. Wasn't an interview, anyone could have got the job. There was a questionnaire that was easy and the manager filled it in anyway.

Prefer working in a group or a team

1 Answer

What vehicle check would you undertake before setting off?

1 Answer

Can you think of a time when their was a safety risk at work and how did you deal with it?

17 of 7 Interview Questions