Graduate Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Associate Interview Questions

Graduate associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you comfortable doing sales on the street?

What do you know specifically about AstraZeneca's IT and global Procurement Departments?

"Please send three writing samples that are meaningful to you. - In addition, I’d love for you to send me some drafts of “imaginary letters” that anyone in stewardship might find themselves having to write from time to time:  A thank you letter from the Dean to a first time, alum donor of $200  A thank you letter from the Dean to a donor who just completed a 5-year pledge of $1M, in honor of her deceased husband and in support of graduate fellowships for underrepresented minority students at the GSE.  A letter to a donor who called you, very upset because their gift went to the Dean’s Discretionary Fund instead of the General PhD Fellowship Fund.  An email to a faculty member who holds an endowed chair but who has not responded to your two previous emails about needing them to write their annual letter to their donor. - I would like to you watch the first 10 minutes of a video of our dean, Dan Schwartz, who was kicking off our Alumni Excellence in Education Award reception that we hold during reunion/homecoming weekend here on campus. After watching the first 10 minutes of the video, I’d like you to please draft a letter from Dan to a very special guest who was going to attend for the first time but had to cancel at the last minute and missed the reception. Here’s the video: Dan's speech at the Alumni Awards, starts at 4:50 (should come up at that time)."

Since this was about teaching algebra to inexperienced students, I was also asked to explain why a number raised to the zeroth power is always one.

1 Answer

The chair at the time asked a few generic questions, but mainly wanted me to demonstrate to him how I would solve a specific problem in front of a class. The problem was a fairly simple algebra exercise about simplifying some compound fraction.

GPA and GRE score