Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Graduate engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are in a room by yourself and someone walks into the room, asks you to find the temperature, and leaves. How would you find the temperature in the room without leaving the room?

3 Answers

Call a friend to bring a thermometer over.

Cut a 5cm*5cm*5cm ice cube from the refrigerator, and test how long it take for it to melt completely.

Find two equal size ice cubes, for the first one, wait till it melts completely(0 ℃) , heat it till it boils, record the time t1. For the second one, wait long enough till the water has the same temperature with the room, than heat it till it boils, record the time t2. The room temperature is 100*t2/t1.

All of the interview questions were pretty standard, but I had some questions after my presentation that were technical (in regards to my topic) that made me a little flustered.

2 Answers

Limitation of number of pins on the input of a gate, even if it is FinFET where stacking effect is absent.

1 Answer

What do you know about the steel business?

1 Answer

Do you want to work for Postmates?

1 Answer

A customer "doesn't have time" to hear about products and services today. How do you respond?

1 Answer

Why do you want to change the job?

all were easy

1 Answer

If you saw someone else stealing that TV, what would you do?

110 of 340 Interview Questions