Graduate Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Field Engineer Interview Questions

Graduate field engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Rate how you think you're doing during the interview on a scale of 1-10. Who was the leader in your group (from the final presentation where you sell Baker Hughes to college students)?

1 Answer

They're probably looking to see if you're cocky and for 'leaders'

Mayan number system test

1 Answer

Have you ever encountered a technical problem during your research work.

1 Answer

The usual questions everyone posted, though be careful they changed a few of the questions slightly so don't just memorize them. I.e. on here somebody was asked "Name 3 reasons you'd like to work as a field engineer at Baker hughes" where I got "Name 3 difficulties you might encounter working in the field as a field engineer at baker hughes"

2 Answers

There weren't any individual sit down interview questions. They did ask the occasional question In passing

Q.Please provide at least 3 facts why you want to join Baker Hughes as a Field Engineer? Q. Tell me everything else about yourself that you think is relevant to your application as a Field Engineer in Baker Hughes. Why should we hire you?

104 Answers

During the panel interview some questions include: Why would you be a good fit for the position? Why do you want to work for BH? Some more other basic questions. Pretty basic interview…

Don't worry about this. Just be yourself, they ask you so many questions during the two days that if you flub up on one or two it's no big deal.

One on one and panel interview consisted of behavior questions and nothing too difficult.

110 of 16 Interview Questions