Graduate Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Field Engineer

Graduate Field Engineer Interview Questions

Graduate field engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Rate how you think you're doing during the interview on a scale of 1-10. Who was the leader in your group (from the final presentation where you sell Baker Hughes to college students)?

2 Answers

They're probably looking to see if you're cocky and for 'leaders'

hi , could u give explanation about mayan test, what it would be like? can u write some examples

Mayan number system test

1 Answer

Have you ever encountered a technical problem during your research work.

1 Answer

Don't worry about this. Just be yourself, they ask you so many questions during the two days that if you flub up on one or two it's no big deal.

9 questions all talking about situation you have passed through

1 Answer

Q.Please provide at least 3 facts why you want to join Baker Hughes as a Field Engineer? Q. Tell me everything else about yourself that you think is relevant to your application as a Field Engineer in Baker Hughes. Why should we hire you?

127 Answers

What is the technical challenge you ever resolve and how did you go about it?

tell me about a time you worked in a group. what do you have to do? why do you do?

1 Answer

The usual questions everyone posted, though be careful they changed a few of the questions slightly so don't just memorize them. I.e. on here somebody was asked "Name 3 reasons you'd like to work as a field engineer at Baker hughes" where I got "Name 3 difficulties you might encounter working in the field as a field engineer at baker hughes"

2 Answers

There weren't any individual sit down interview questions. They did ask the occasional question In passing

110 of 17 Interview Questions