Want a Free Job Posting?

Graduate Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Graduate"?  See Companies

“You are in a room by yourself and someone walks into the room, asks you to find the temperature, and leaves. How would you find the temperature in the room without leaving the room?”

“Write a function (in your preferred language C, C++, or Java) that will take the given string and return the reverse. (ie. input:"abc def ghi" output:"ihg fed cba") Optimize the above code (if...”

“All of the interview questions were pretty standard, but I had some questions after my presentation that were technical (in regards to my topic) that made me a little flustered.”

“What would you do if you saw a classmate struggling?”

“The recruiters tried to ask questions as if it was Google, e.g. why are potholes round?”

“1st round: General Employment questions (Starting Date, Degree pursuing, Why this job?, Why P & J, Experience related to the position and degree pursuing, example of particular situation related to...”

“What would be your decision ? Would you like to recall or just dispatch the parts?”

“Why did you want to interview with me?”

“What is my background and what are my projects and the technologies that I know?”

110 of 1,323 Interview Questions