Graduate Structural Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Structural Engineer Interview Questions

Graduate structural engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Please describe the most technically interesting building in your city.

1 Answer

You must be extremely explicit in your answer. Despite giving an answer I thought was sufficiently thorough, I was told I did not give enough detail.

The interview mainly consisted of the interviewer going through my resume and asking me questions about the things listed on it. I was asked about the classes I am taking and my proficiencies in the various subjects.

1 Answer

What is your experience in structural engineering?

N/A Just be prepared to ask questions regarding the company.

For the test, know statics, beam deflections, and simple structural design topics such as where to put tension steel in a RC frame. For the interview questions, think about times you've worked on something technical and how you solved the problem. Think about what you've done outside of school. Think about what kind of structural engineer you want to be, what you want to do in your career.

they asked those type of questions that they really don't want to hire you but just a show business:- 1- tell us about a project when you go beyond the call of duty? 2- tell us about a negative experience and you learned and invest in a positive one? 3- tell us about yourself and many stupid questions

Everything was fairly standard, nothing was unexpected or that technical.

What kind of projects you are enjoying the most? Which was your favourite task / project during previous internships.

110 of 11 Interview Questions