Graduate Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Student Interview Questions

Graduate student interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell about your projects

1 Answer

Im not a graduate student, but i was apprenticed by Eroh Building Contractors.... In 1997, i was pushed into the subcontracting game.... Which i did very well with .... Probably would still be in business if i didnt get sick... Because of my illness , i had to dissolve my LLC... I just didnt do roofing & siding... I built houses to, all finish work on the inside & out... I have alot of experience trimming the outsides of houses , with the azeck trim board.... Love doing kitchens, & bathtooms... Im not a licensed plumber , but have no problem sweating copper, or crimping pex.... Would really love to get in with Carpenters local... I will not dissappoint if given an oppurtunity...

(Incredulously) You've only taken X number of classes in your field of interest??

1 Answer

How am I related to job?

1 Answer

Do you wanna join my research group?

1 Answer

I knew one person there that was interviewed before; I told him that I could conduct some research on a different university. He obviously told them about it, so they asked me what I would do there and why I would prefer to work here.

1 Answer

What makes you more competitive than any other applicants?

1 Answer

Tell me a little about yourself.

1 Answer

Are there any areas of research that you are particularly interested in?

What is potential vorticity