Graduate Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Student Interview Questions

Graduate student interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell about your projects

1 Answer

Im not a graduate student, but i was apprenticed by Eroh Building Contractors.... In 1997, i was pushed into the subcontracting game.... Which i did very well with .... Probably would still be in business if i didnt get sick... Because of my illness , i had to dissolve my LLC... I just didnt do roofing & siding... I built houses to, all finish work on the inside & out... I have alot of experience trimming the outsides of houses , with the azeck trim board.... Love doing kitchens, & bathtooms... Im not a licensed plumber , but have no problem sweating copper, or crimping pex.... Would really love to get in with Carpenters local... I will not dissappoint if given an oppurtunity...

What resolution are you talking about when you said custom tiling microarray array?

1 Answer

How you describe yourself? Dependent or independent?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw a classmate struggling?

1 Answer

1st round: General Employment questions (Starting Date, Degree pursuing, Why this job?, Why P & J, Experience related to the position and degree pursuing, example of particular situation related to the position, Open for travelling or not? Office or field work? etc.) 2nd round: 6 STAR questions, for example, one of the was: Give an example of a situation where you had to speak with a large group of people and encourage them for a particular thing, kind of speech to motivate others.

1 Answer

What type of research I was considering or passionate about?

1 Answer

I am getting 8 applications each day. Why should I hire you over the other applicants?

1 Answer

How do you like programming and computational work?

1 Answer

Why did you not decide to come to USA for your Master's degree.

110 of 306 Interview Questions