Graphic Design Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graphic Design Intern

Graphic Design Intern Interview Questions

Graphic design intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you use this product?

1 Answer

It was a healthcare product that is not in my age demographic so I was a little caught off guard. I tried to answer sincerely without being sarcastic.

"If you were a color, what color would you be?"

1 Answer

I talked about myself and my experiences. They were really curious to know about my past experiences. They also talked about their department and what they are doing.

"Do you prefer to work alone or teamwork?" "What is the thing that you are proud of?" "Is there any challenge during your previous work and in college?" Other questions were related to my resume, and what kind of knowledges and skills I had.

There was really no unexpected question out of the ordinary. All the questions were pretty standard and dealt with my background, school experience and about my art portfolio. Be prepared to explain the process in which your designs were prepared as well as what programs (i.e. Adobe CS5, ect.) were used for each project.

They were the usual design interview questions about interest in the company, what you wish to get out of the experience, and what you have to offer

110 of 12 Interview Questions