Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Graphic Designer Interview Questions

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you redesign the web site?

1 Answer

I spent 30+ minutes walking through solutions to existing issues and offered input on page layouts, branding and information architecture.

Tell me about your favorite project.

2 Answers

Your work is very masculine, how will you work to accommodate our style which is typically more feminine?

1 Answer

What level of (Javascript) coding experience do you have?

Have you ever been on a boat? (Creative Open-ended question)

24 Answers

Why did you pick that font size?

1 Answer

How do you handle stressful situation?

1 Answer

I was very impressed with the interview process. I left with a real sense of what I wanted in a company, and knew that it was the right company for me. One question that sticks out in my mind is "What are your flaws.. or downfalls...?" something along those lines.

1 Answer

What was it about your last position that you least liked.

1 Answer

Honestly it was, what do you think of Madmen, and what was my favorite thing about the show? I had been going on tons of interviews so all the normal general questions were a breeze, but I had never really watched Madmen yet, and because I came from an advertising school, I guess it was expected out of me to know more about the show. HAH!

110 of 2,334 Interview Questions