Sales Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should I hire you instead of some other guy with more experience or more relevant experience?

1 Answer

Because I have potential, I am coachable, I am headed for the top of my profession and not on the way down and I am also a really nice and great guy to work with which is a plus.

No real zingers or wild card questions, mostly just conversations and discussions

1 Answer

How do you know a customer had a pleasant shopping experience?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time where you dealt with a difficult customer situation?

1 Answer

Are you still available to work?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time where you had many competing priorities?

1 Answer

What was a positive and negative shopping experience you have had?

1 Answer

They have you pick a product off the shelf and ask why you have picked that particular product.

1 Answer

All the interview questions were behavioral based. All were challenging.

1 Answer

Are you aware of all the latest trends and styles today and can you follow them to keep up the overall appearance of the store?

110 of 85 Interview Questions