Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

What strengths could I bring to RL?

1 Answer

Customer service, upbeat personality, problem solver, great in a team setting, quick learner and cool under pressure

What I felt I could bring to the company?

1 Answer

What is your ideal job? What is most important to you?

1 Answer

basic interview questions to sound legit

1 Answer

How long had I been looking for employment? Did I have knowledge of Word and Excel? How soon could I begin employment? How well do I work under pressure? How long did I think it would take for me to be trained?

What was a typical day in your previous office setting job?

Very little was asked of me about my relevant experience. They were more interested in finding out if I was a good personality / corporate culture fit. We basically chatted for an hour.

The questions were mostly based on the fact that I was overqualified for the position. I explained why I was looking for a lower level position, but the questioning continued.