Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

What are you looking to gain out of your next opportunity?

Growth

Standard interview questions: overview of the company and asked to share my experiences to determine fit for position.

how many employees have you managed in past jobs

" I can only start you at $7.50 would that be okay? That was the first thing question that they ask me. They concentrate only on the amount of money they can afford to pay me. They said if I was not fine with it they would not proceed with interview or paperwork to waste our time. At the time I really needed money, although the rate seemed low, I say it was fine. They also wanted to know if I was flexible because they always want someone who is available anytime of the day or night.

1 Answer

Where did you work before

1 Answer

How would you handle two employees that didn't work well together?

How have handled a difficult employee in the past

In the first interview, the questions are behavioral. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. How would you handle and angry customer? Tell me about your experience. What is your motivation. What is your weakness?

1 Answer

What did you enjoy about your previous position?