Business Analyst Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A financial company is consolidating with offices after a recent acquisition. What would you consider in consolidating offices?

1 Answer

This is a standard people, process, technology question.

Met with five different department heads over the course of 6 hours. Questions were very specific to the job and how it would impact their respective departments. Very professional but comfortable atmosphere. No generic HR type questions which was a refreshing change. No personality tests or behavioral assessments. Just position specific questions that required detailed answers. I was able to leave the interview knowing that I covered all the questions and was given good feedback during the interview from each of the participants. Didn't have to worry that some generic HR personality test would preclude me from the job. As a matter of fact, no HR person participated in the interview. They only provided the background/drug testing results.

1 Answer

This position involves being around people that are experts and well-respected in their fields. How are you around these type of people?

1 Answer

What experience do you have in logistics IT or transportaion?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in this department?

1 Answer

They asked details about prior job history, SKU knowledge

There were no really difficult questions as my experience allowed me to easily respond to the questions. The main question that would probably eb difficult for most is how do you handle the challenges of a culture of resistance to change.