Project Manager Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What will you do when you fail to meet the customer's expectations?

2 Answers

I believed that constant seemless communication was necessary to understand those expectations, even as they may evolve over time. (trick question - interviewer believed that it was more expected to fail than to succeed)

Some customers are so hard headed, what ever you do to satiesfy them they'll never understand.

Give me and example of a time where you had to deal with a challenging situation and what you did to overcome it.

1 Answer

Give me an example of when you've had to adapt to a serious change and what you did to adapt.

1 Answer

What is your perspective on risk?

1 Answer

How do you handle coworkers with bad attitude and motivation?

1 Answer

Would you be ok taking a lower level position than you had before?

1 Answer

Why did I think I would be a good fit for the position.

1 Answer

One that stands out is how traveling would effect my family