Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Face to face was mainly telling me about the position and then several behavioral questions; 2 interviewers present, both laid back and friendly; name a time you upset a coworker or boss-what did you do and what happened; name a time you went above and beyond your duties to help a patient; name something career oriented that you're proud of (award, certificate), name a time you disagreed with a policy and didn't really follow it

1 Answer

I had situations to answer them all, though I had to think about it for a few of them-they weren't your typical questions; interviewer told me afterwards my answers were good because they were transparent and seemed honest, said that especially with the policy question most candidates say they would never break a policy and that's all they would say, which just doesn't feel real...

Why did you choose to apply at Randolph Hospital?

Name something you are personally or professionally proud of like an accomplishment.

Why do you feel qualified for this job?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you received constructive criticism from a clinical instructor. What did you do with that information?

How do you feel the emergency psychiatric clinic should function?

Name your top 2 choices for academies and why. [phone interview]

Have you completed any community service work? [phone interview]

Have you received any academic honors and/or awards?