Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Greenville, SC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Greenville, SC

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Greenville, SC

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you were challenged at work

Experiential examples

The interview was pretty relaxed, after going over my resume I was asked about the kinds of experience I have from previous employment.

1 Answer

Very formal scenario questions. Standard "Discuss a time in detail when..." line of questioning.

To describe my previous experience in the same job? Core values. I was given a chance to talk about things I thought were important to mention and could benefit me.

Multiple Questions concerning ERP skillets, database entries, assistant controller skillets for accounts payable, receivables, general ledgers, Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint questions, procurement & logistics questions, Financial projection forecasting questions.

Tell me about your prior work experience.

1 Answer

In what ways have you streamlined something in your position?

How do you handle conflict with other co-workers.

In what ways have you streamlined something in your position?