Manager Interview Questions in Greenville, SC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Manager Interview Questions in Greenville, SC

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why was I leaving the company I said I liked so much.

1 Answer

The career path seemed much wider here.

Specific questions that require knowledge of formulas from physics or mathematics.

1 Answer

Do you prefer more of a group setting or individual work?

1 Answer

Why did you leave your former employer?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in one year?

1 Answer

Define "leadership" in one sentence without using the word "lead".

1 Answer

What one word would those who know you best use to describe you?

1 Answer

What is something short term that you had to give up for a long term benefit? Why should we hire you? Why Michelin? Strenghts/Weakness. What is the hardest obstacle that you had to overcome? Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation?

1 Answer

are you aware that this is a commission based job?

1 Answer

No difficult questions. They will be focused on customer service, so have stories ready to tell about actual situations you have been in. For example, you will be asked if you encounter a dissatisfied customer how you will handle the situation. Always answer the question with a story, don't try to make something up. Don't answer with " this is how I would handle it", answer with " this is how I handled it and tell your story.

110 of 222 Interview Questions