Project Manager Interview Questions in Greenville, SC | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Greenville, SC

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Specific questions that require knowledge of formulas from physics or mathematics.

1 Answer

Fortunately, when I said I knew I needed such and such a formula but couldn't remember it, I was given the formula.

What were my specific paper mill projects, any problem relocating, how soon can you start.

1 Answer

I found all questions to be easily answered and relevant to the theoretical situations.

How does your experience map to manufacturing?

1 Answer

Honestly, none. Standard, generic questions.

Why are you interested in this position?

1 Answer

What was one of my most challenging situations as a Project Manager at my last job and how did I handle it?