Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Greenville, SC | Glassdoor

Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Greenville, SC

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

Most answers acceptable

How I would respond going into homes that may be unkempt and possibly have rodents and/or pests

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that a patient or their family was upset with you and how did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?

Tell us about a time you were assigned to be charge nurse and felt a coworker wasn't working with the team. You notice they are sitting at the desk, on the phone, etc. As you notice they aren't pulling their share of the work, how do you handle the situation. What was the outcome?

Tell me about a time where you had a miscommunication at work?

the most difficult queston for me was talking of your strenghts and weakness.

What was my most difficult patient/family member, and how did I handle the situation?

1 Answer

Tell me about youself? What made you want to work for ...