Sales manager Interview Questions in Greenville, SC | Glassdoor

Sales manager Interview Questions in Greenville, SC

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q: What motivates you?

2 Answers

I told them honestly I am money motivated. I want to know that no matter what happens in life, I don't have to depend on anyone else but myself to make ends meet.

Money, but also helping people keep,it as simple as possible

What is something short term that you had to give up for a long term benefit? Why should we hire you? Why Michelin? Strenghts/Weakness. What is the hardest obstacle that you had to overcome? Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation?

1 Answer

Tell me about your sales history and what you've sold that could benefit you in this area of outside sales

Tell me a joke.

Can you relocate?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Why are you a good fit for this position?

1 Answer

Please tell me about a time when you had to use data to accomplish a sales call. What was the plan and what was the outcome.

Why do you want to work for Michelin?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this company?

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs