greyhealth group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

greyhealth group Interview Questions

2.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for a screening interview quickly. After the screening interview we made an appointment for face to face interviews. I met with three different individuals. All three of the individuals asked me similar questions. I took a basic accounting quiz on site and did not receive news on a decision until three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• You are going to be here 8 to 9 hours a day, why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application, got a phone call the same day and scheduled an interview for a week later.
    Spoke with four different people, all were very nice. Asked typical questions like why Ghg, ho would you fit in a team etc..
    Did not get an offer and they ignored me afterwards to receive feedback.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed, received an email that day to set up a phone interview, had a phone interview with HR, then went into the office and interviewed with 2 people. Received the offer that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Why healthcare advertising?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with one short phone interview that then progressed into going to the HQ in New York and meeting with 5 separate people to see if you might fit in well underneath them.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter who asked two questions and then asked if I had any questions. She seemed very unenthused and did not know a lot about the position or the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very passive aggressive 30 minute session with a very insecure department head. Big smiles and condescending tone before we got into the meat of it. Sorry I don't work here yet. Slow your roll.

department head seems like she full of it. Hate phony people.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was very quick as the need for someone with my skill set was ASAP. I asked most of the questions about the account, brand, type of deliverables I would be responsible for to assess viability of the fit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Telephone call was conducted by recruiting team, and then a face to face all day interview occurred where I met and sat with HR, SVP of Operations, Head of Account, and a Creative Director for the account that I would be project managing for.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal challenges?   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group.

Interview

A couple low-pressure meetings with different members of the team. They asked about my experience and told me about the brand I'd be joining and potential projects I'd work on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience. Walk us through your samples. What are you looking for in this position?   Answer Question

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY).

Interview

Responded to a social media post by recruiter. Had a phone call the next day, went in to meet HR and the creative team the next day, and received the offer two days later. Was extremely fast-paced but I prefer that. Everyone was kind and straightforward about the team's needs, as well as understanding of my unique position as a soon-to-be graduate of portfolio school.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in pharma?   1 Answer