greyhealth group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2018

2.4

Managing Editor, Phase Five Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First I had phone interview with HR. After that, HR sets up on-site interview with hiring manager and others who make hiring decision. When someone is unavailable that day to interview you, HR calls you and--without consideration for your time or distance to their office or what you might be doing at the time--requests that you drop what you are doing and show up in 30 minutes to interview with the laggard.

Interview Questions

• The job is mostly trafficking files between the studio and account services for your assigned acounts. Are you familiar with routing files?   1 Answer
    • We work late most nights. Are you willing to stay to route jobs until the team says the piece is clean?   1 Answer
    • You will not be managing people, you will be managing the trafficking of files. Is that OK?   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group.

Interview

A couple low-pressure meetings with different members of the team. They asked about my experience and told me about the brand I'd be joining and potential projects I'd work on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience. Walk us through your samples. What are you looking for in this position?   Answer Question

Art Direction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

phone interview- HR asked alot of questions about previous internship
    walk- in interview- took about 30-40minutes
    had to talk to three different art directors
    they were generally all very nice and gave me more feedbacks on my portfolio

Interview Questions

• asked questions about previous internship
      fav campaigns
      digital components   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with one short phone interview that then progressed into going to the HQ in New York and meeting with 5 separate people to see if you might fit in well underneath them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed, received an email that day to set up a phone interview, had a phone interview with HR, then went into the office and interviewed with 2 people. Received the offer that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Why healthcare advertising?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application, got a phone call the same day and scheduled an interview for a week later.
    Spoke with four different people, all were very nice. Asked typical questions like why Ghg, ho would you fit in a team etc..
    Did not get an offer and they ignored me afterwards to receive feedback.

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY).

Interview

Responded to a social media post by recruiter. Had a phone call the next day, went in to meet HR and the creative team the next day, and received the offer two days later. Was extremely fast-paced but I prefer that. Everyone was kind and straightforward about the team's needs, as well as understanding of my unique position as a soon-to-be graduate of portfolio school.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in pharma?   1 Answer

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward and down to business. I was interviewed by the CFO Global and the CFO USA, They had a positive feedback. Then... I was interviewed by a 25 year old kid who was very obnoxious and could not get over the fact that I am in my mid 40s and there was a possibility that we were going to work together. Talk about age discrimination!

Interview Questions

• Can you slice and dice data? You might get a file of 35K lines can you handle that type of request?   1 Answer

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Everyone was really nice. They described what the job would entail as well as the disease you'd be working on. They asked about my experience and why I'd be good for the job. Basic interview questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at greyhealth group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very passive aggressive 30 minute session with a very insecure department head. Big smiles and condescending tone before we got into the meat of it. Sorry I don't work here yet. Slow your roll.

department head seems like she full of it. Hate phony people.