Grocery Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grocery Clerk Interview Questions

Grocery clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you plan on staying with us and moving up into management? or do you have other future plans in mind? Meaning, current management has an opening and think you'd be a good fit. Only you know you've been faking smiling for them for the past year and are sick of it. What to do? ......Raise or Quit?

3 Answers

Quit.

That is a very stupid question to ask.

My answer will depend on the situation I am in. Currently, I am in a good postion with Allied Barton Security. If I was working with/at Safeway as a second job and they offered me a management position; I would decline, but continue working as a clerk. If Safeway was my only job, I would take it. More money will always help, and if the position truely makes you unhappy, than you can quite later. Remember, you can turn any job into a Career. But a Job will never be what you love.

Describe your self

1 Answer

Why did you have interest in joining the Shoprite team?

1 Answer

What would you do if you were in a situation where you were assigned to do a project at school or work and you had no idea where to start?

1 Answer

What is customer service in your view?

1 Answer

Can you work all and any hours as a part timer? Can you close one night then open the next day?

1 Answer

If a customer ordered a cake and came for pick up but the customer's order was gone, what would you do?

2 Answers

why do you want to work here? can you get to work on time, would that be a problem, can I drive

Can you work weekends?