Guest Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guest Service Representative Interview Questions

Guest service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

name one situation where you couldnt please an angry guest, how did you handle the situation? please note that stating that you have never had a guest leave unhappy is not an option

1 Answer

well, since you have taken away the option i would have chosen, i guess i would have to speculate about what i would do if that were ever to happen. First off, i would apologize to the guest for being personally unable to satisfy them, and i would be more than happy to let my manager know, and if they would like, i would have the manager call to see if they could resolve their issue.

They asked me if I could be an animal, what would I be and why?

1 Answer

Would you be comfortable cross training to learn different duties and jobs in the store?

2 Answers

Would I be willing to change my appearance if I was hired?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Massage Envy?

1 Answer

How would you deal with an angry customer?

1 Answer

Questions about my work history. They wanted to ensure I was worth hiring. Overall, I wasn't sure the AGM was interested in hiring me due to his very cut and dry approach.

1 Answer

The only question I was asked was regarding childcare issues and if I had reliable transportation.

1 Answer

This is a summer-temporary position, but there may be a couple full time, benefit-eligible positions open at the end of the summer. What makes you different than the last applicant and why should we extend your employment after the summer?

110 of 248 Interview Questions