Guest Service Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guest Service Team Lead Interview Questions

Guest service team lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None were unexpected or difficult because I used this site to prepare. Some questions to expect are: 1. Name a time when you made a mistake and how did you handle it? 2. Describe a time when you challenged authority 3. Describe a time your encouraged your team to meet a goal 4. Describe a time you had to handle an irate customer 5. Describe a time you had to handle an under-performing team member 6. What would you do if you scanned an item and the customer said the price was wrong? 6. Why do you want to work for Target?

1 Answer

I want to work for Target because it has been recognized as one of the best places to launch a career. I have taken an interest in retail management and would love to be trained by target and hopefully become district manager within the next 5 years. I am also impressed with Target's philanthropic efforts to give 4 million dollars a week to education and would love to work for a company that gives back.

All 4 interviews asked to tell about a time where you broke or went against a policy and what was the outcome and how did you deal with future instances regarding this rule

Name a time you mentored someone and what was the outcome and process.

Name a time you were involved with a team where you had to submit a suggestion, what did you contribute to the team process and what was the outcome.

Tell me about a time you had to prioritize your tasks

Tell me about a time you worked in a team, and what was your role

Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict

Tell me about a time you had a problem with one of your team members and how did you resolve the issue

110 of 16 Interview Questions