Guest Service Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Guest Service Team Leader

Guest Service Team Leader Interview Questions

Guest service team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time...

1 Answer

Explained the situation, how it affected the environment and its scope, how I solved the problem, and what I learned from the problem moving forward.

The one question whose response interested them the most had to do with mistakes. I was asked, "On your last job, what was the worst mistake you made and how did you handle it?"

1 Answer

What are your 'Strengths' and areas of 'Improvment'. Tell me about a time when you exceeded another person's expectations? Tell me about a time when you had multiple things to do in a short period of time? You ring an item up for a guest and it comes to 24.99 and the guest tells you theres a sign up for 19.99. What do you do?

1 Answer

If a guest seen an item on the floor that had a price of 15.99 and is ringing up for 21.99 as a cashier what would you do?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you didn't agree with your boss.

Why do you want to work in Hampton Inn?

1 Answer

What are your 'Strengths' and areas of 'Improvment'. Tell me about a time when you exceeded another person's expectations? Tell me about a time when you had multiple things to do in a short period of time? You ring an item up for a guest and it comes to 25.99 and the guest tells you theres a sign up for 19.99. What do you do?

tell me about a time you had to work with someone that you disagreed with. how did you develop a working relationship with this person? how did they respond to your efforts?

tell me about a time you turned a situation around just using your attitude. how did your attitude effect the team ? how did things turn out?

110 of 30 Interview Questions