Guest Services/Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guest Services/Front Desk Interview Questions

Guest services/front desk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

this you can do in railway station too..then y front office??

1 Answer

Its the face of the organisation......guests comes and interact with us for the first time...we should have the skills to tackel them in right time and in a right way..

why you want to join front office?

1 Answer

How did you (handle) satisfy an irrate customer

1 Answer

The phone interview was extensive and very detailed; it lasted for 45 minutes. Some of the questions were "give an example of how you handled a very stressful situation at your current job", "what would you do if your team mate was asking you for help and you were very busy?", "what's your definition of exceptional team /team-work?", "what would you do if you caught one of your colleagues in a immoral action (for example: stealing from the company)?", "how would your current supervisor rate your employee performance?", "what tools do you use to stay organized on a busy work day?", "in what ways are you proactive at your job?", "how would you help your teammates on a busy day?", etc. The interview with the manager consisted of some of the same or similar questions to the ones I had to answer during my phone interview and she also asked me more about my previous work history, about my availability (especially during the weekends), about my desired weekly hours, about my willingness/availability to work on holidays, etc. During that interview, the manager also informed me about certain company policies and values and gave me more details about the company and the job duties and responsibilities. Even though the phone interview was objectively demanding and I could tell that they are very selective (out of a high number of job applicants, only 3 percent are selected and get the job), for me personally it wasn't too difficult because I was well prepared for both interviews and I was highly motivated to get this job.

What have you done above and beyond for a customer?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you became frustrated with a co-worker and what did you do to overcome it?

110 of 13 Interview Questions