Guest Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guest Services Interview Questions

1,227

Guest services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The one question whose response interested them the most had to do with mistakes. I was asked, "On your last job, what was the worst mistake you made and how did you handle it?"

1 Answer

On my last job, I was unable to make "mistakes". I worked for a finance company and prior to solidifying any financial data, I had to triple check my data. Mistakes, were not allowed.

Give examples of a time that you had to overcome a difficult situation, a detailed example.

1 Answer

Explain a problematic situation and how you went about resolving it? Have you ever had problems with you manager and how did you resolve it? What is the difference in the level of service here at the Breakers compared to your previous job

1 Answer

"How would you handle being scheduled to work with a co-worker you didn't get along with?"

1 Answer

Would you be comfortable cross training to learn different duties and jobs in the store?

2 Answers

Can you drive stick?Scale of 1-10

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

What do you want to gain from this experience?

1 Answer

Why do you think you can be do lobby concierge without any hotel experience or a hospitality major?

1 Answer

I had been downsized out of my previous position and I was very overqualified for this position. The most difficult question to answer was "Why do you want this job?"

110 of 1,227 Interview Questions