Guidance Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Guidance Counselor

Guidance Counselor Interview Questions

Guidance counselor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How does racial equity play a role in todays workforce?

1 Answer

Racial equity plays a very specific and important role in our workforce as it addresses root causes related to social injustices. Looking at how government, policies, practices, community attitudes effect individuals of color in comparison to their "white" coworkers. Discovering systemic hidden messages and advocating for tomorrows workforce and communities plays a vital role to our county's economic wellbeing and wellbeing as a whole.

Scenario question including what would I do if I had a student come out as a homosexual to me.

1 Answer

If you are in charge of organizing and promoting a 9th grade students parents night, how would you organize and promote this even?

1 Answer

What will you do if some students steal food from others and you don't know who?

How do you handle difficulties?

1 Answer

Gives us an example of when you have gone above and beyond for a student and his/her parents.

1 Answer

What is your experience working in private schools as a guidance counselor ?

The position required collecting information to complete transcripts for students within a specific program. The supervisor mentioned that completing these transcripts was difficult and was seeking someone that had prior experience.

How well do you work with disadvantaged youth

110 of 25 Interview Questions