Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will you convince people if they say no, we dont need your relatives or friends account. We need solid business.

4 Answers

I will never be bogged down by a no, will persistently go after people potential clients and cold calls. Ultimately its all about acquiring clients for bank ad making a name for your self. We are a great brand I have trust in my product thatits as good as comprtition rather better, and with my tenacity and persistence I will surely get new meaningful business.

confidence

customer does't know the person who are selling to the product or brand, he /she may or may not be aware about the product or brand. First thing which we need to do is to make sure the customer's awareness about the product and brand . Then after we should find out the need of the customer and compatibility of the product. always trying to pull marketing to sell your product not push marketing, which can be negative factor to loose your customer. next and the closing point of the deal is to convince the customer about the future requirements and even then customer is not satisfy then we can assure to the customer that every future which we plan to fix-up, is not because of we have enough money or extra money, we just save money for the future. that is the last thing we can use to convince the customer and close the deal.

Nothing specific. Depends on person taking your interview and are you clear about your existing experience.

2 Answers

What motivates you?

1 Answer

if you are going for an interview, they will ask you to come every other day for Final Discussion but never a Final Discussion will take place...

1 Answer

why did u left your last organisation

1 Answer

What is the contributution of ITC to the Tribals of jaharkhand

1 Answer

Different between productivity and utilization

1 Answer

what is more important company or people with whom you work?

1 Answer

How challenging it could be to work with a company like theirs?

1 Answer

The Director asked me some very different qsns - what has been the most frustrating situation in your current org?