Associate Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana

1,512

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Grilling on financial terms, current affairs and opinions about the same. Since I was from marketing background I was given a lot many situations to analyse.

8 Answers

Hi! cn u tell me wen u gave your interview cz i hv given my interview on 17th june and first 3 rounds went on the same day bt i dint gt any call after that. my email is vermarohit89@yahoo.co.in

Did u get the call and email as well for technical interview

Hai Dear, I got a mail today for Interview on 3rd July. Can you please tell me about the about the job details and interview process and salary. Because i have another interview on the same day. Based on ur details I will decide to go weather for Capital IQ or other. My mail id chaitanyareddyj@gmail.com I will be thankful tto you.

The most surprising part was that i was even asked questions about the basic electronics in the interview round as my branch was ECE...

6 Answers

Estimate the price of an eraser 5 years from now.

4 Answers

Swapping of two strings without using third string ;

3 Answers

How many days you want to work here

3 Answers

Why have to the Airtel.

Who is the CEO of NYSE

2 Answers

what are your hobbies how u think your hobbies helps you to make a better person?

2 Answers

All questions related to testing like types of testing and difference between verification and validation

1 Answer

Case Study: Given the Satyam Scam, as an accounting/auditing firm, give one thing that should have done to avoid (and was not done) to maintain auditor independence and could have avoided the collusion?

1 Answer