Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana

"When interviewing candidates for the role of mechanical engineer, employers look for candidates who are enthusiastic to create innovative designs, analyses, and methods of production for mechanical systems. Expect to answer engineering questions that will assess your knowledge of the field as well as your creative problem-solving abilities to turn a theoretical device into a real product. In addition, come ready to discuss examples of past projects or designs and how you would excel in a team-oriented setting."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is reason you want to work here? Where did you work earlier? What did you do at earlier place?

1 Answer

Want to work in an Engineering firm as reflecting my qualification B.Tech in power,I am currently working in trading firm as Jr. manager, managing the day to day transactions

They were asking about material engineering and various composition of alloys which many of my friends faced.

Understanding of subject matter and real time application for the same. Understanding of strength of material, fatigue analysis and load case understanding.

Covered material science, metallurgy, SOM, HMT depending on the job profile

What is transducers etc and more questions related to control engineering

Basics of thermodynamics laws