hVIVO Clinical Research Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

hVIVO Clinical Research Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at hVIVO

Clinical Research Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Interview was fine, friendly and relaxing. I was told that I will hear the outcome in 2weeks, butI didn't hear any feedback from them. I asked them what was the outcome after 8weeks from the interview, and what they said was this position was no longer existed due to company's issue. When I applied for Bank position, they never replied as well. From those experiences ,I don't know if I can trust this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for hVIVO

Clinical Research Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hVIVO (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Three stage interview process: telephone, written scenario and face to face. I had a 30 minute telephone interview regarding my Nursing and Midwifery Coucil registration validity work experience including clinical skills. This was followed by a written scenario whereby I I describe my current employment . How I impart information to a client, deal with priorities my knowledge and experience in clinical trials . The last stage was a face to face interview comprised of 2 sessions that is verbal questions and a clinical scenario.

Interview Questions

• My professional profile including qualifications and experience. What skills I would transfer to Hvivo. My strengths and weaknesses. How I plan my day, How impart information to a patient to ensure he understood , how i deal with priorities and problems in the unit. tResearch studies I have championed difficulties I encountered and how i dealt with them. My experience in clinical trials. Why I want to join Hvivo company.   Answer Question