Harassment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harassment Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Harassment Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Woud you like to work in sales instead? I'll hire you there... I applied to be an Account Manager... not a seller.

1 Answer

Sure! (unkowing that I would be working in hell with a bunch of crazy women with no sales skills whatsoever.

No difficult questions if you are applying for a position that you have experience in.

1 Answer

The most disappointing thing about the interview process was that the shallow professionalism the owners of this place demonstrated does not at all reflect the environment while actually working here. This place has a massive employee turn over. Be forewarned.

1 Answer

Is it OK to hug someone from behind while they are using the water cooler?

1 Answer

He asked me to report to him if I saw anyone doing anything suspicious and he would not tell who told him but I heard him do just the opposite while sitting in his office. I needed the job so I took it against my better judgement.

1 Answer

Harassment / very aggressive, very shady tactics, will make it seem like a real opportunity (whatever you are looking for, they make it seem like you are a good fit, even if it has nothing to do with your career path)

1 Answer

There were a number of personal questions about my past relationships that tipped me off that this was not going to be a good place to work, but i needed the job.

17 of 7 Interview Questions