Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Hardware engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is via a capacitive coupling or inductive? What's its effect to the signal trace? How do you check the discontinuity?

1 Answer

What's the difference between a switching and linear regulator? What's are the topology for a switcher? Buck? Boost? Buck-Boost?

1 Answer

Assume a directory tree with each child represent a directory inside the root directory, Write a program to calculate the total disk space for the root directory. Assume what ever you want.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Setup time hold time violation definition, solutions... How would two closely placed wires interfere each other.

1 Answer

Design an XOR gate using only two 2:1 mux.

2 Answers

In the first interview I had asked how often they had layoffs in recent years. I had asked because that was my biggest problem with my previous employers. In the third interview it came back to me in the question of how I dealt with various layoffs (not me) and office closings.

1 Answer

no difficult question. actually basic questions came like low pass high pass filters, impulse response of some different signals to different simple circuits.. flip flops and opamps.. circuit theory as well as EMC EMI related questions.

1 Answer

How will you swap the contents in two variables in C?

1 Answer

I was asked the to design a narrow band amplifier with matching circuits and biasing conditions.I was not expecting this question as it is very time consuming.

3140 of 599 Interview Questions