Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Hardware engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Please discuss the differences between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0

1 Answer

they described the position requirements and asked about relevant experience to those requirements. the questions they asked indicated they did an accurate professional profile match to the position requirements.

1 Answer

Is via a capacitive coupling or inductive? What's its effect to the signal trace? How do you check the discontinuity?

1 Answer

What's the difference between a switching and linear regulator? What's are the topology for a switcher? Buck? Boost? Buck-Boost?

1 Answer

Assume a directory tree with each child represent a directory inside the root directory, Write a program to calculate the total disk space for the root directory. Assume what ever you want.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Setup time hold time violation definition, solutions... How would two closely placed wires interfere each other.

1 Answer

Design an XOR gate using only two 2:1 mux.

2 Answers

In the first interview I had asked how often they had layoffs in recent years. I had asked because that was my biggest problem with my previous employers. In the third interview it came back to me in the question of how I dealt with various layoffs (not me) and office closings.

1 Answer

no difficult question. actually basic questions came like low pass high pass filters, impulse response of some different signals to different simple circuits.. flip flops and opamps.. circuit theory as well as EMC EMI related questions.

3140 of 581 Interview Questions