Software Engineer Interview Questions in Harrisburg, PA | Glassdoor

Software Engineer Interview Questions in Harrisburg, PA

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you've clashed with a team member during development, explain what you did to overcome your differences to reach a solution

1 Answer

Just be honest and as positive as possible

None. I was a transfer from another division but still had to interview. As someone who sat in on interviews in the past I was able to navigate the questions successfully.

1. you get a million hits to a website every day. how would load balance it? 2. Do you how MES works?

No set questions. More of a conversation about experience and lifestyle. Wanted to make sure you were ok with the schedule and the travel. The hiring manager already knew they wanted me for the job, but wanted to ensure I was willing to do the work. there is a large investment in bringing a new employee on board.