Program Manager Interview Questions in Hawaiian Islands | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Manager

Program Manager Interview Questions in Hawaiian Islands

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle subpar performance by team members?

1 Answer

Get to the root cause of the problem. Could be a number of factors that contribute to the performance such as personal issues, lack of training/knowledge, etc. Discipline if needed.

What salary are you looking for?

1 Answer

where you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years. Your characteristics.

1 Answer

I was asked to detail my approach to solving interpersonal conflicts on project teams which was only difficult due to the broad nature of the question. A scenario would have helped me give a better answer.

It was mainly going over my school schedule and ensuring I could graduate on time with a degree that satisfied their recruiting requirements

Past experiences, work flows, scenario questions.

1 Answer

Have I ever been to Hawaii? Am I familiar with the Asian culture? How do I deal with hostile environments?