Head Start Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Head Start Teacher Interview Questions

Head start teacher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why I had interest to apply for this position far away from home? What was my experience working with children? How I will handle difficult situations?

1 Answer

I shared my vision about how childcare should be and I told them that after working 12 years in the same place I was deciding to move and to learn and help others with new techniques because I enjoy working with families and children.While I was waiting for my interviews to start I had the opportunity to see how families and the kids interact with the staff and I realized I was lucky to had the opportunity to start my new journey in a place like this.

How would you deal with a child who doesn't care. How would you make sure all families cultures are represented in the classroom.

1 Answer

What would you do in a class with english language learners?

1 Answer

how would you deal with a child who is not behaving properly?

1 Answer

Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work. What has been your biggest professional disappointment? Give some examples of teamwork as Teacher Head Start. Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties. How would you decide on your objectives? What do you like and dislike about Teacher Head Start job we are discussing? How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?

What would you do if you saw a child being abused or neglected?

2 Answers