Health Care Services & Hospitals interview questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Interviews

www.davita.com /  HQ: Denver, CO

624 Interviews

2.8 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case scenarios. What would you do first if a patient is aggressive

3 Answers

Try deescalating the patient

I've had this happen many times since I was an RN at a psych facility. If you're in the patient's room, ALWAYS make sure you are next to the door in order to have a way out. Speak calmly, but not too much. Remove distractions (bright lights, tv noise, other patients). Offer to go for a walk down the hall with them. Validate the patient's concerns and feelings. NEVER say, you're stuck, or there's nothing you can do, etc... Let the patient feel you have their best interest in mind.

Excellent answer from Missy at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health!!! I'm curious how far the aggression is allowed to escalate before your team would respond & help you?

What is a 1572?

2 Answers

What would you do if you entered a patient room and found them unconscious.

3 Answers

The ICU environment can be very stressful. How do you think you will handle that stress?

1 Answer

From Leader: We are in need of someone with a good eye for detail yet have the vision to take on unit based quality projects and see them through. How do you think your experience and skill set fits our need?

1 Answer

How do deal with a uncooperative family memeber/patient?

1 Answer

Do you feel comfortable working without a physician in the office?

2 Answers

How do you handle stress and pressure of a fast paced environment?

1 Answer

How would you handle an irate client?

1 Answer

When did you fail as a leader initially and had to adjust your style to fix the issue?

110 of 44,321 Interview Questions