Health Care Services & Hospitals interview questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Interviews

www.kaiserpermanente.org /  HQ: Oakland, CA

1,151 Interviews

2.9 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case scenarios. What would you do first if a patient is aggressive

3 Answers

Try deescalating the patient

I've had this happen many times since I was an RN at a psych facility. If you're in the patient's room, ALWAYS make sure you are next to the door in order to have a way out. Speak calmly, but not too much. Remove distractions (bright lights, tv noise, other patients). Offer to go for a walk down the hall with them. Validate the patient's concerns and feelings. NEVER say, you're stuck, or there's nothing you can do, etc... Let the patient feel you have their best interest in mind.

Excellent answer from Missy at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health!!! I'm curious how far the aggression is allowed to escalate before your team would respond & help you?

What is a 1572?

2 Answers

How would you troubleshoot slow loading web pages and poorly performing stored procedures?

2 Answers

What would you do if you entered a patient room and found them unconscious.

3 Answers

Have I ever managed a project where my deadline move-up abruptly? Was I able to meet that deliverable deadline, and if so, how?

1 Answer

Why should I pick you over someone who is already licensed to be a Pharmacy Technician?

2 Answers

Explain a time when you did not agree with your director about a policy?

1 Answer

If a patient has 2 diet orders, which one do you give him?

2 Answers

When busy on the phone are you going to give the quick answer to move on or the right one?

1 Answer

The ICU environment can be very stressful. How do you think you will handle that stress?

110 of 54,542 Interview Questions