Health data analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health data analyst Interview Questions

health data analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you like programming?

1 Answer

Yes, I like the creative aspect of programming, etc.

What was your favorite class in undergrade?

Do you like to program?

Where will you be in 5 years

1 Answer

Do you have any hobbies?

1 Answer

What was your favorite class in undergrad?

1 Answer

What standards are used in the exchange of electronic health information? what state and national resources might you use to stay informed of the latest developments in e-health?

Nothing specific for the position I applied for. The interview questions did not inquire about my education or relevant experience. They were looking for someone that could code or help with legal. Very casual and lacked any semblance of a traditional interview structure. My application was not forwarded to the California office for the job that I applied for and I never heard back from ARW. They did buy me lunch though.

What is the following SQL code trying to do? Please explain (select A.RecipientID B.BeginDate, B.EndDate, B.CountyOfResidence, B.MajorProgram, B.EligibilityType, A.Birthdate, (Case When ((date'2010-12-31' - dhsviews.RecipientsV.Birthdate ) / 365.25) <= 21 then 'Ages 0 through 21' When ((date'2010-12-31' - dhsviews.RecipientsV.Birthdate ) / 365.25) <= 65 then 'Ages 22 through 65' When ((date'2010-12-31' - dhsviews.RecipientsV.Birthdate ) / 365.25) <= 65 then 'Ages 66 and Over' Else 'error' end_ as Age_Category from dhsviews.Recipients V as A, DHSViews.RecipientElibgibility V as B Where A.RecipientID = B.RecipientID and B.MajorProgram IN ('MA', 'NM', 'IM', 'EH') and B.EligibilityStatus IN('A', 'C') and B.BeginDate <= date '2010-12-31' and B.EndDate>= date '2010-01-01' Order by 1,2);

Describe any work projects or experience you have in value-based care or payment.

110 of 27 Interview Questions