Health Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Educator Interview Questions

Health educator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Standard interview questions. There was nothing unexpected. I did receive the interview questions a head of time while waiting for the panel to assemble.

1 Answer

Be on time, so you can review the questions and gather your thoughts.

Role play questions - they ask how you will react in certain tough situations with clients to determine your professionalism and knowledge in the field.

1 Answer

All the questions were typical interview questions, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, why should I hire you, tell me about a time when...

1 Answer

In your last job, what were some policies you agreed with and did not agree with and why? How did you handle those you didn't agree with.

1 Answer

Tell me what you want out of this position.

1 Answer

I was asked if I had any experience grant writing. Being fresh out college I did not. I have been working there for 3 year now and have never been asked to even look at a grant.

1 Answer

What experience do you have in working independently with no over sight.

1 Answer

How are you working with individuals with different personalities. I enjoy working with a team they actually can provide you more knowledgeable and provide input on what areas they want training in.

1 Answer

Do you mine training? I find training to be an asset and having involment from the audience makes me engertic and is rewarding.

110 of 63 Interview Questions