Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Healthcare recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They were mainly concerned about two things: Why I'd left my last job and how my background, (which was not exactly traditional) would translate well for the position I was applying for. Finally, they wanted to know how I was going to attract and retain people for in demand positions.

1 Answer

I was very careful when answering the first question because I did not wish to paint my previous employers in a negative light. Because I was asked this question so often, I varied the answers a bit, one time going a bit off the reservation and perhaps revealing more personal information than was necessary. It all boiled down to that I was experiencing extreme burnout and had reached the top of opportunities for advancement at my former position. I explained how I wanted to be in an environment that offered mentorship and professional development. The second question was harder to answer. In this I tried to paint a detailed description of my former job and how I thought my background would allow me to make immediate and significant contributions. For the third question, I said that I would need to learn more about the climate at HCA and the total compensation packages in each individual area before I could give a detailed answer their question.

When can you start?

1 Answer

How much Staffing / Recruiting experience did I poses?

Basic Questions

1 Answer

So, tell me about the position you are applying for.

1 Answer

What are you looking to do 5 years down the road?

1 Answer

Personality questions - how you work with others.

1 Answer

Why do you think you're qualified to work as a healthcare recruiter?

1 Answer

What was your favorite class in your major?

1 Answer

If a nurse on your team was repetitively late when going to one of your clients homes, what would you do?

110 of 104 Interview Questions