Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Help desk analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Caller reports Monitor/Display blacked out; How do you troubleshoot? Microsoft Word fails to launch;How do you troubleshoot?

1 Answer

Verify power and hardware connectors, then check for Sleep Mode Rename | Delete "normal.dot" file, the relaunch Word

What is a ip address

1 Answer

A customer calls in and says that they're printer is not working. How would you troubleshoot this?

1 Answer

Have you experienced a confrontation with a coworker, how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Where do you locate the configuration settings to add a printer to the network?

1 Answer

What did you do for the past year being unemployed? Why didn't you go back to school?

1 Answer

Why I was leaving current job after only six months employment.

1 Answer

What is the overall speed of an ethernet cable?

1 Answer

Was unemployed for almost 2 years (nearly a 99'er) during the "great recession". It was hard to find quality work (obviously) and I was drilled a bit too much on that I thought. Also, I am already doing the work they interviewed me for, why would they ask me if I "minded" doing it for them? Also, some interviewers repeated questions (and repeated "I don't want to ask you the same questions as the last guy").

1 Answer

You Turn on your IE and you get "page cannot be displayed" How do you Troubleshoot? Your printer is on but you cannot print, although you are connected, what are you looking for? you turn on your machine and you get a BSOD, how do you troubleshoot? How do you transfer data from one laptop to another without a wifi connection or a wired connection.

110 of 220 Interview Questions