Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Help desk analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Was unemployed for almost 2 years (nearly a 99'er) during the "great recession". It was hard to find quality work (obviously) and I was drilled a bit too much on that I thought. Also, I am already doing the work they interviewed me for, why would they ask me if I "minded" doing it for them? Also, some interviewers repeated questions (and repeated "I don't want to ask you the same questions as the last guy").

1 Answer

You Turn on your IE and you get "page cannot be displayed" How do you Troubleshoot? Your printer is on but you cannot print, although you are connected, what are you looking for? you turn on your machine and you get a BSOD, how do you troubleshoot? How do you transfer data from one laptop to another without a wifi connection or a wired connection.

1 Answer

Where are you worked before

1 Answer

The panel went over my experience, and if I remember, asked about whether I would work nights, and be willing to train toward that goal of being the only one supporting night shift help desk.

1 Answer

The most difficult question for me was the Outlook question. It was how to restore a PST file.

1 Answer

It was the questions about what blinking lights meant what. (I didn't know the local LAN, or even the type of device - he just let me see the back of the device.)

1 Answer

Tell us how you handled a difficult customer/situation in the past.

2 Answers

How would you diagnose a customer's inability to print on their network printer?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

What color is your parachute?

1120 of 236 Interview Questions