Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Help desk analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What color is your parachute?

1 Answer

How do you feel about no raises, but more work year after year?

1 Answer

One of the interviewers asked me questions about my previous experience. I connected well with him and he could manage to keep eye contact and have his body language correlate with his interest. We optimistically spoke on technologies they had in house that he and I had previously supported. He seemed to want me on board. The other interviewer kept her eyes away from my face and out the window. She also consistently asked questions with explicit answers , (what kind of software have you supported in the past?) RIGHT after reading from my resume. It was like she was reading it over for the first time. I felt very overlooked. I felt like she took one look at me and decided that she didn't want me around. My fault here is that when I stopped talking to the male interviewer, the female one making sure to sit facing away from me slightly had me nervous. I was nervous because I knew from her face alone that I wasn't getting the job.

1 Answer

"Tell us a little bit about yourself"

1 Answer

No interview. No questions. When interviewed by another staffing agency approximately 24 months prior, I was given a basic written test and browser based windows terminology test. Questions like: What does IP in IP address stand for? What does FTP stand for? How do you create a windows shortcut on the desktop? What is a browser? How to delete a file in Windows. What does HTTP stand for?

1 Answer

If you could have any super power what would it be?

1 Answer

The IT manager expressed concern that my experience may have been too advanced for the position.

1 Answer

how to handle an angry caller

1 Answer

what to do if ping gives 127.0.0.1?

1 Answer

Do you work better alone or with a team?

2130 of 235 Interview Questions